Friday

Orlando 2011: A Leadership Consultation

In just a few days, Christian leaders from around the United States will be gathering in Orlando, Florida for the official regional follow-up to the 3rd Lausanne Congress.  Some of us from TIBM will be going.  I am excited to have the chance to serve the consultation as a table group leader and as a presenter on the topic of diaspora mission.

If you plan to be in Orlando for the consultation, let me know.  I'd love to say hi.  Also, I'd love you to check out my presentation on "Pursuing Cruciformity in Diaspora Missions."  If you don't plan on coming, keep an eye on the blog and my twitter feed http://twitter.com/#!/codytibm.  I plan to be blogging and tweeting live from the event.

Thanks for your prayers and encouragements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment